Canine Rescue and Behavioural Support
Founded by an animal loving family in Hertfordshire, The Canine Lifeline specialises in sighthounds and finding forever homes for canines in crisis.
What We Do
We support rescues and individuals who are rescuing dogs across the UK, Ireland, Spain and The Middle East.
We help find forever homes for the dogs placed in our care, ensuring they have the life they deserve.
We offer 1:1 behavioural support and advice to those who have adopted through us and those who have not. Trained and with years of behavioural expertise, knowledge and experience.
How can you help?
- Adopt, Don’t Shop: Be a part of the solution not the problem, whether it is through us or another reputable rescue.
- Donate Money to us: Help us rescue as many animals as we can and ensure the animals get the lives they deserve.
- Fundraise for us: In any way you can, any amount really helps.
- Use our Services: Use our behavioural support sessions; we are fully qualified, cruelty free and use non-aversive techniques.
- Buy Products from us: Money raised will be used to help more animals.
- Raise Awareness of us and the animals: The more people who know about us, the more people to help. Spread the word online and in person.
- Apply to Foster with us: Help look after the animals in our care in their search to find a forever home.
- Follow and Support us in real life and on social media and tag us in posts, share about our work and posts.
- Appeal for SupportWe have had a large range of bills recently from new harnesses to vets bills to transporting dogs from foster homes into new fosters or forever homes. If you find you can spare any money- however, little, we would reallyContinue reading “Appeal for Support”
- Pet portraits availableDaisy @naturalcuriositystudio and @eddraws_things is a part of our family here and she has a message: I am doing a series of pet portraits and all money raised will go to the upkeep and bills of animals in the care of @thecaninelifelineDo youContinue reading “Pet portraits available”
- Dog Welfare AllianceWe are really proud to announce we are now members of the dog welfare alliance.